At Hill and Bleiberg, LLC, we have developed a comprehensive personal injury practice to provide competent, compassionate representation to injury victims throughout the Atlanta area.
We represent clients in matters of:
- Catastrophic personal injury — We help people who have been seriously injured as a result of someone else's negligence. We frequently represent those who have suffered head injuries, neck or back injuries, serious burns and disabilities. It is our goal to help injury victims secure both the medical care they need and the compensation to which they are entitled.
- Motor vehicle accidents — We have a well-established auto accident practice, including car collisions, 18-wheeler accidents and crashes involving motorcycles, bicycles and pedestrians.
- Premises liability accidents — When accidents occur on dangerous property, we can help victims hold negligent property owners responsible. We have successfully handled claims involving slip-and-falls and other accidents caused by dangerous property or inadequate security.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect — We represent victims of physical, emotional and sexual abuse in nursing homes and other long-term care facilities.
- Product liability — Dangerous products with manufacturing or design defects can injure people who use them. It may be possible to bring a claim against the product's manufacturer or distributor.
- Workplace injuries — Our lawyers represent employees in a variety of industries. If you are injured in the course of your employment, you may be able to pursue compensation for your damages under Georgia's workers' compensation laws or with a civil work accident claim.
- Class action lawsuits — In a class action suit, an injury victim or group of victims represents a larger group of people with similar legal claims against a particular defendant or group of defendants.
- Government liability — When a city, state or even the federal government is liable for an accident resulting in injury, there are special laws designed to hold them responsible. We help our clients understand those laws and pursue appropriate claims against governmental bodies.
Contact Our Atlanta Injury Attorneys
To speak with a knowledgeable attorney about your injury claim, please contact us at 770-394-7800 for a free initial consultation. We look forward to working with you and helping you pursue your financial recovery.